[WEB4LIB] Re: Linking Access Database to Web

Richard L. Goerwitz III richard at goerwitz.com
Wed Apr 25 17:44:18 EDT 2001

Barbara Blummer wrote:

> >We are hiring a consultant to aide with linking a Microsoft Access
> >database to our web site. I believe he intents to utilize active server
> >pages for this.

If the relevant decisions have already been made, and you're just
putting final touches on this aspect of the website, then this is
not going to be a relevant question...

But I'm curious whether you've explored open-source and/or open-
standard solutions for your problems/needs.

--

Richard Goerwitz                               richard at Goerwitz.COM
tel: 401 438 8978