[WEB4LIB] P.O.s for domain registration

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Apr 24 16:38:21 EDT 2001

If one doesn't exist, and you are able to do such things, you could do
what has been done with lili.org for the state of Idaho.  I registered
the domain.  The first year I was reimbursed by the State Library for
my credit card charge. Now I forward them the bills and they pay them
directly.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA