[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS-2 question

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Apr 18 16:04:35 EDT 2001

Bill,

I'm suprised that you can read any of the text on the menus because in
Mozilla and IE 6, the menu text, which was white, gets dumped into the
white space.  However, you made me realize that I should change the text
color of the menus so that people can better see what's going on.  So,
look again please.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library