Gale and proxy settings

Robert Sullivan SCP_SULLI at sals.edu
Mon Apr 16 12:09:52 EDT 2001

>For Health and Wellness Resource Center I cannot get past the
>authentication screen.  I put in *.galenet.com, *.gale.com,
>*.galegroup.com and several other variations.  No matter what I try
>everthing dies once I get past the authentication screen.  I tried
>Gale's Technical Support line but they are either unable or unwilling to
>troubleshoot the NT System Policy Editor.

Can you post the exact string of characters you're using for your allowed
sites?  You may have a typo or something.

Health Reference Center-Academic uses *.infotrac.galegroup.com, so it seems
like it should be working, although we no longer use these settings so I can't
really tell.

Bob Sullivan                               scp_sulli at sals.edu
Schenectady County Public Library (NY)     http://www.scpl.org