statistics for academic library web

Brian Cockburn cockbuba at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 10 11:14:44 EDT 2001

We, at JMU, are in need of revising what statistics we gather regarding our
web presence (and technology in general).  Would those of you in academic
libraries be willing to give some advice on what objective data is most
useful to capture?  We want to capture data that best illustrates impact on
learning community and how much we have accomplished with resources at hand.
We have good data for electronic resources and other more library oriented
functions.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer, or any reports or standards
you might be able to point me towards

BAC

Brian Cockburn
Digital Services Librarian