[WEB4LIB] Web site traffic software

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Apr 5 21:01:56 EDT 2001

Well, I'll try again.  I can see why it was snagged by the software,
but...

Left the error msg on just for the edification of others.

cheers

dan

wsbe> We are sorry, but this system sensed the following request which may have been
wsbe> inadvertedly sent to this list:

wsbe> RUN YOUR

wsbe> If your posting was intentional, please accept our apologies and resend your
wsbe> mail message, making sure you do not include anything that may look like a
wsbe> request in the first line of the body of the actual message. If this was
wsbe> indeed a request please resend it to listproc at webjunction.org
wsbe> Your entire message
wsbe> is copied below.

wsbe> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wsbe> Run your workstations through a proxy server.  Minimal cost and
wsbe> overhead.  Then analyze the proxy logs with the software of your
wsbe> choice (I like WebTrends).  You can run reports on the most popular
wsbe> sites.  You'll get some surprises.  You can also run reports on what
wsbe> words they search.  Again some surprises.  You'll also find that a
wsbe> number of the most searched words aren't surprises, too.  8-)

wsbe> dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA