[WEB4LIB] Re: HTML editors

Francesco Giacanelli francesco.giacanelli at tiscalinet.it
Thu Apr 5 11:50:46 EDT 2001

I actually use NoteTab Light, not a WYSIWYG but a powerful text editor with
a lot of features for HTML. It converts whatever text to "correct" HTML
(this is not always the case with FrontPage), makes available from the menu
some useful tools like HTML Tidy, TopStyle CSS, the HTML Reference Library
and has built in a programming language to automate complex tasks.

There is a freeware and two commercial versions at http://www.notetab.com

Francesco Giacanelli, Roma, Italy
francesco.giacanelli at tiscalinet.it