Map-linked newspaper tool by the Spire Project

David Novak david at spireproject.com
Wed Apr 4 20:27:58 EDT 2001

Greetings,

A map linked to international English-Language newspapers. One of several tools you are welcome to place on your website.
       see   http://spireproject.com/spnews.htm

As part of Spire Project update#24 we added a map linked to international English Language newspapers. It includes some nifty java and can be downloaded as part of http://spireproject.com/spir.zip  Other additions include articles bridging sociology and internet research, and an internet seminars for skilled searchers titled: Beyond Boolean (Starting in Western Australia). One tool of particular interest to Web4Lib would be a syntax-translating search engine form box as part of our All-in-One page. As before, the Information Research FAQ is an important resource in research technique.

Best Wishes,
David Novak   david at spireproject.com

The Spire Project - better ways to find information.
SpireProject.com  SpireProject.co.uk