[WEB4LIB] Re: Web site traffic software (ODBC with perl vs. asp)

Gimon, Charles A cagimon at mplib.org
Wed Apr 4 15:06:15 EDT 2001

The ActiveState distribution comes with Win32::ODBC, which is all you need.
If you need to do ODBC from a non-Windows machine, one of the DBI or DBD
modules should do it.

The Minneapolis Public Library's site is built with ASP/PerlScript, with
Win32::ODBC for database access, including for clickthrough logs.

--Charles Gimon
  Web Coordinator