[WEB4LIB] HTML editors

Sarah Struble strubsa at bu.edu
Wed Apr 4 14:24:31 EDT 2001

Heather,
I have used Arachnophilia. I still use it from home, and even at work when
I can't make Dreamweaver do what I want it to do. I have nothing but
praise for Arachnophilia. It does not have a WISYWIG editor- you have to
work in the code. I feel that this is a bonus, but realize that not
everyone agrees with me on that point.
You can download it at:
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/

-Sarah Struble

Sarah Struble
Health Sciences Bibliographer &
Hospitality Administration Bibliographer
Mugar Memorial Library
Boston University
Boston, MA 02215

strubsa at bu.edu