Web site traffic software

Ellen Andes EAndes at rbc.edu
Wed Apr 4 13:26:42 EDT 2001

I just joined this listserv and it looks like there is a lot of good
information here.  I am looking for software that will help us  get
statistics on Web site traffic.  For instance, what sites do students access
most?  We have some of this through our database vendors, but I am hoping to
see where students are looking for information when they are not working
through our licensed databases.  Two software packages that I am aware of
are Access Watch and Counter.com. I'd appreciate suggestions from those of
you who have used this type of software or know of a good product.

Ellen Andes
Reference & Circulation
Richard Bland College Library
11301 Johnson Rd.