[WEB4LIB] Websense behaviors

Lori Bowen Ayre LBAyre at galecia.com
Sun Apr 1 15:24:22 EDT 2001

Bill,

Interesting, thanks for posting this message.  I'm in the process of
evaluating Internet filter products (for the State Library of California)
and I just completed my evaluation of Websense for MS Proxy Server.  My
initial evaluation was quite favorable.  I'd be happy to hear more about
your experience with it.

Presumably they update their database daily.  Did you find your site was
freed from it's label within 24 hours of their reclassifying it?

Lori Bowen Ayre
Library Technology Consultant
The Galecia Group
LBAyre at galecia.com