lib-web-cats directory

Marshall Breeding Breeding at LIBRARY.Vanderbilt.edu
Thu Apr 19 13:28:07 EDT 2001

I maintain an online directory of libraries called lib-web-cats which
provides links to library Web pages and OPACS as well as other
information.  While its public focus is as a library directory, it also
serves as a research tool for tracking library automation systems.

Though I make every effort to keep this directory up to date, it is an
impossible task for one person.  I would appreciate it if web4lib
subscribers could verify that their library's listings are up to date.
Those not listed are encouraged to use the form provided to submit
information about their library.

The site is a voluntary effort to provide what i hope is a useful
service to library users and those interested in library automation.

The URL for the lib-web-cats directory is:
http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/breeding/libwebcats.html

Libraries are welcome to link to lib-web-cats without advance
permission.

Marshall Breeding
Library Technology Officer
Vanderbilt University
419 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN  37240
Phone: (615) 343-6094 Fax (615) 343-8834
http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/breeding
breeding at library.vanderbilt.edu