[WEB4LIB] Intro & info

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:49:08 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Parsons" <akp at eznet.net>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <web4lib at webjunction.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 8:32 AM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Intro & info

> Now to info.  the best place to obtain info on adaptive tech for
> public library facilities, either in University or in the public
> sector is through EASI, (Equal Access to Software and Information)

I'll add to this that EASI staff, including their CEO Norm Coombs and CIO
Dick Banks, have been available for consulting.  They know their stuff,
they know the web, and they have a good grasp on the nature of library web
services.  OhioLINK worked with them a couple of years ago on
accessibility issues in some interface designs, and it was a very positive
experience for us.

 Thomas Dowling
tdowling at ohiolink.edu