[WEB4LIB] Re: Impact of statewide database deals?

Tom Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Apr 26 11:36:03 EDT 2001

We have done something similar in Anaheim.  By having the vendors
authenticate on the range of our barcodes, it removes the administration
of the process from the library staff.  I don't have the proxy server,
the time, or the expertise to do anything else right now. So with the
vendors cooperation, we still get the remote access job done.
--
Tom Edelblute
Anaheim CA 92805         e-mail: thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us