[WEB4LIB] CD-Writable question

Lori Bowen Ayre LBAyre at galecia.com
Wed Apr 11 13:03:05 EDT 2001

This came up once before and I think the feeling was that it was inevitable.
One lingering concern I have is about security.  If we make CD-RW drives
available, don't we need to make the C drive accessible to patrons too?
Making a CD directly off the Internet or a network drive is sure to result
in underruns.  I'd like to set up public access computers that have a
portion of the C drive available to patrons but the guts of the system
completely off limits.  Can this be done with 2000?  WinSelect?

-Lori Ayre