Allowing customers to use Pay Pal

Roger Dutcher dutcher.roger at als.lib.wi.us
Wed Apr 11 10:51:20 EDT 2001

      Is anyone out there using Pay Pal (or a similar company) to allow their customers to pay for membership in their Friends group (or to pay any fees or fines?)

    We realize the customer also would have to have an account with the same company.  How many people do?

    If you are using Pay Pal (or any of the others) what has your experience been?  How much use to you receive relative to your service population?

    We have talked about allowing customers to use a credit card but never have gotten past the thinking phase and thought of training all of our desk workers to use credit cards.

Roger Dutcher
Beloit (WI) Public Library