Printer policy

Yi ykong at kenosha.lib.wi.us
Fri Sep 29 11:16:58 EDT 2000

I have Win2k professional at my office. I print to a remote network printer. Every time I print, I get "print policy: Please NOTE: Printing is limited to 1 copy of 1 page, Do you wish to print under these limits".  So I can't use it. I don't remember I setup this policy for myself.

Printer server has no problem and I can print whatever I want from there.  I changed the setting of my Win2k, add a port and setup this machine as printer server. It didn't help either.

Anyone can help?

Thanks a lot

Yi