[WEB4LIB] Re: Converting FrontPage 2000 to DreamWeaver 3

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Thu Sep 28 22:29:42 EDT 2000

Precisely.  More and more people are beginning to realize the importance
of promoting established standards, and proactively eschewing these
so-called value-added proprietary solutions.

Agility = flexibility = open standards

I was recently flabbergasted as I read an analysis from the Forrester (sp?)
pundits that predicted 'open source' software solutions would overtake
proprietary software in a few short years.

(Wishing I had kept the URL!)
Raymond