DELIVERING WML (was: More on Wireless Librarian)

John Harvey jharvey at irving.lib.tx.us
Thu Sep 28 09:17:35 EDT 2000

For users of Dreamweaver, Nokia has developed "WML Studio", a free extension
that allows the creation of WML (wireless markup language) within
Dreamweaver's WYSIWYG editor. It includes a preview function that emulates
several wireless handset displays (all Nokia; imagine that).

You can find it at http://www.macromedia.com/exchange/

Embrace the future 8^>

John C Harvey
Irving Public Library
jharvey at irving.lib.tx.us

In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one
wants, and the other is getting it.  -Oscar Wilde

	<snip>