[WEB4LIB] Re: Converting FrontPage 2000 to DreamWeaver 3

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Wed Sep 27 19:41:26 EDT 2000

Tidy is an excellent utility, one which I use daily for validation, conversion
to French HTML entities etc.

There is a Windows port which integrates Tidy into a free HTML editor called
'HTML-Kit'.  This editor is something of a gem IMO.  Anyhow, I believe I recall
that it has an option to 'strip FP tags' or something to that effect.  I
haven't played with this feature but it might be worth a look.

Try a search on google.com for HTML-Kit...

Raymond