Wireless LANs in libraries/on campuses: some general info and links

Dave Piper dpiper at ahsl.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:51:51 EDT 2000

To Heidi and the WEB4LIB list:

Earlier this year, I tracked down information about wireless LAN
applications on campuses and in libraries so that I could provide some
background information for a poster I presented on our library's wireless
classroom at this year's Medical Library Association annual meeting.

Perhaps some of this information may be of use to others interested in
wireless LAN applications.  Check out:
	http://www.ahsc.arizona.edu/wireless/other.html#librarylans
This page has links to about two dozen institutions that are doing
wireless projects.

I must confess that I have not been actively maintaining this page so most
of the links are current only as of May.

	--Dave

        Dave Piper, MLS
        Arizona Health Sciences Library
        The University of Arizona
        1501 N Campbell Ave             dpiper at ahsl.arizona.edu
        PO Box 245079                      520.626.2529 (voice)
        Tucson AZ  85724-5079                520.626.2922 (fax)