[WEB4LIB] RE: Online live reference services

Jana Ronan ronan at smathersnt2.uflib.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 22 08:56:37 EDT 2000

That's a very interesting question Bernie.  I can't wait to see what people
have to say.

RefeXpress, our service, is not.  But it is not in operation at the moment,
as we have been negotiating for new software (NetAgent)to run the service.
I expect that the service will resume in around a month.  When we get
service reinstated, I will campaign to get a link posted on campus pages
where it would be useful.  It's a great idea to promote the service.

Jana Ronan
Program Director for Undergraduate Library Services
George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida, Gainesville  32611-7001
jronan at ufl.edu <mailto:jronan at ufl.edu>