Olympics

Bradzo bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Sun Sep 17 04:55:56 EDT 2000

Dear Web4Libbers

Our sincere apologies for the off-topic post.

Braddon Computing Services, of Queensland, Australia would like to
extend a warm welcome to all athletes competing in the 27th Olympiad
in Sydney, Australia, 2000.

We would like to congratulate all athletes from all countries - you
have made your parents, friends and country proud of your achievements.

>From a personal viewpoint, we have met and spoken to the German and
South African Rowing Teams when they visited us to use our public internet
facilities.

To all athletes, good luck to each and every one of you in your endeavours.

In the spirit of the Olympics, we extend to everyone, everywhere, the love
we feel for our fellow human beings in each country. Start your day with
a nice word and a hug.

Warmest wishes

Braddon Computing Services
http://www.braddoncs.com.au