[WEB4LIB] Re: CSS and XML

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Fri Sep 15 16:39:21 EDT 2000

XML pages display in IE5. I just tried opening
http://www.ulink.net/plum/oldHSL/newbFic.xml in Netscape 4.61; first the
browser attempted to open it in IE, then an error message was displayed
indicating that the dtd could not be located. So, if your Intranet has been
using XML, you must be using IE5.