Library "Splash" pages

Tami-Jo M. Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:43:07 EDT 2000

Our college is for the first time (believe it or not) implementing a theme throughout the college site.  Of course, our library has its own look and feel, with its own "home page".  Now, however, development would like to implement the college theme with a "splash" page for the library.  I came across one site one time but I don't remember whose it was, that had a college or university splash page and a link that said "connect to the library's home page here".  I am looking at similar sites.  Please respond to me with urls of sites that have similar structures to this or other with any other ways of dealing with a college design theme, leading into a separate library theme.  Thanks.

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian