LCD projector

Larry Nickel larryn at eauclaire.lib.wi.us
Fri Sep 8 10:01:42 EDT 2000

We have been using a Proxima Ultralight LX1 projector for both video and computer projection.  It is easy to carry with you at only 8 pounds and produces 800 lumens with 1024 x 768 resolution.  We use it for demonstrations on the road as well as classes and workshops in our library microlab.  It is dependable and the basic features are not difficult to use.  My one complaint is a lack of documentation that comes with the unit.  We have had one projector for just over a year and will be purchasing a second soon.  We purchase under a state contract, which keeps the price under $5000.

Larry A. Nickel
L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library
Eau Claire, WI
larryn at eauclaire.lib.wi.us