[WEB4LIB] Color printer question

WebMaster - Library WEBM at clearwater-fl.com
Thu Sep 7 16:42:36 EDT 2000

Our sys admin here who nursemaids the printers says he thinks most, if not
all the HPs have a monochrome setting -- also called grayscale.  I have a
DeskJet 870Cxi here at my desk.  I go to Start - Settings - Printers (I'm on
a Win 95 desktop) and then right-click on the DeskJet's icon, choose
Properties and then click the Color tab.  There's a checkbox option for
"Print in Grayscale" that should solve the problem.  However, without
specific knowledge of the model and your OS, I can't be sure this will work
for you.

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater, FL
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.