[WEB4LIB] Re: migrating to php

Pecaut, Mark J. PecautM at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 6 14:46:11 EDT 2000

Just have php parse .html files instead of just .php or .php3 files.
>From the php manual (http://www.php.net/distributions/bigmanual.html):
---
17. Edit your httpd.conf or srm.conf file and add:

     For PHP 3:   AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
     For PHP 4:   AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

  You can choose any extension you wish here.  .php is simply the one
  we suggest.
---
Just add a line to your httpd.conf file like this:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .html

and restart your webserver.
-Mark