[WEB4LIB] Job Post: Librarian positions at IBM/Research

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Tue Sep 12 17:11:59 EDT 2000

>Immediate contract openings for 3, 6, and 12-month term projects in
>Westchester County, NY for individuals with advanced training in Library
>Science.
>
>The contracted individuals will be engaged in a project developing new
>technology in a search-related field. This will involve working with a
>small team of programmers and librarians.

Drool. Sometimes I'm sad I don't have an MLS.

Tara

ResearchBuzz:
" ... without a doubt one of the most consistently
valuable and interesting Internet resources
newsletters available." -- The Scout Report
http://www.researchbuzz.com