[WEB4LIB] Windows millenium(?)

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Mon Oct 30 13:21:57 EST 2000

I am not sure if the bugs I have encountered with ME are really bugs or
residual problems from my issues that caused me to reformat, or bugs in the
other 2 newer versions of programs that were installed at the same time.
However, the reason I am not reformatting again and going back to 98 is
that I ***LOVE THE THUMBNAILS OF IMAGES*** that can be viewed anytime you
are opening a new file, whether in an html editor or Explorer or My
Computer or Word or...
So if you work with graphics a lot, ME is probably worth it. However, I
have not tried re-installing my pen and tablet yet...hope it works with ME.