Windows millennium edition (ME)

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Mon Oct 30 11:47:18 EST 2000

PC Magazine has some ongoing articles about ME, recommending that if you are
buying a new computer for *home* use, get ME, but you might want to wait if
you're upgrading, especially if you use a DSL connection.

several pages here
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/stories/pipreviews/0,9836,176419,00.html

Julie

~~~