[WEB4LIB] Windows millenium(?)

Phillip Whitford pwhitford at braswelllib.org
Mon Oct 30 09:24:29 EST 2000

Tami-Jo,

I don't have any input for you on ME vs. 98 but a staff member here just
ordered a Dell system for home and she spoke to Dell customer support on the
phone and got them to send her 98 instead of ME.  So they can do it. She
needed 98 as her DSL connection configuration did not support ME.

Phillip B. Whitford
Braswell Memorial Library
Rocky Mount NC
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Braswell Library.