Windows millenium(?)

Tami-Jo M. Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Mon Oct 30 08:53:11 EST 2000

Forgive me for posting something a bit off-topic but this group is so knowledgeable and accomodating.  I am in the market for 2 new computers - one for my home and one for my husband's store.  He heard that windows ME was something to avoid - which doesn't bother me - I'll stick with windows 98 happily but it seems that all the new computers (we were looking at DELL) come with windows me and no option to select otherwise.  Is this really the case and is windows me really to be avoided?

--
Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian