[WEB4LIB] Software for checking for changes in a web site

Tara Calishain calumet at Mindspring.com
Fri Oct 27 15:54:09 EDT 2000

At 12:49 PM 10/27/2000 -0700, Even Flood wrote:
>Folks,
>
>A user asked me about the following: He needs
>a client program that monitors a remote website (or several)
>and informs him when the page is changed. He wants
>to be able to set up the websites he wishes monitored
>himself, so it must be a local program - or a website
>that does the job for him. Anyone heard of such a product?

Great to see you Even!

Spyonit. http://www.spyonit.com .

I've written a whole bunch of Spyonit spies that monitor news archives.
http://www.spyonit.com/Category?name=ResearchBuzz&_partner=researchbuzz

Tara

ResearchBuzz:
" ... without a doubt one of the most consistently
valuable and interesting Internet resources
newsletters available." -- The Scout Report
http://www.researchbuzz.com