Locking down OPAC's

Jonathan Chaney pittslib at gamewood.net
Fri Oct 27 11:00:58 EDT 2000

I saw a post on the list a week or so ago with a link to a page on locking down OPAC's proxy access.  I bookmarked the page, but I now have a new computer and didn't save that link.  If you still have the link, or if the person who posted it could email me with the page, I'd really appreciate it.  I want to restrict certain stations to patron catalog only.  I have done that for the computers on the LAN, but I need to get the remote sites as well.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Chaney

--------
Jonathan Chaney