[WEB4LIB] Internet Explorer question

Samuel Mcdonald smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Oct 25 17:17:38 EDT 2000

Interesting question..so I spent 5 minutes lookin' for the answer
in my Win95/System/Shdoclc.dll  I find the text for this page.  One
imagines that if edited it will work (havn't tried it..proceed at your own
risk).  I figured it out by looking at the properties of the icon on the
page and noted where it was located..the rest was elementary.

-Sam

Samuel J. McDonald                                smcdon at rci.rutgers.edu
Webmaster                              http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
Rutgers University Libraries                        Voice (732) 932-7505
Alexander Library, 169 College Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1163