Indexing Electronic Commerce documents/sites (CND)

Dr. Strangelove michael at strangelove.com
Mon Oct 23 12:58:23 EDT 2000

I am searching for discussion groups to announce an e-commerce policy
document and Web site (below) by the Canadian Government.

Please contact me if you have a list of discussion groups related to
e-commerce, the online documentation of e-commerce resources and/or a list
of government-related e-commerce sites (or recommended individual sites and
discussion lists).

I am also willing to share an index of approx two hundred government and
commercial e-commerce sites, search engines and discussion groups which I
have contacted thus far (e-mail michael at strangelove.com to request the
file).

Here are the details on the document and site I am indexing throughout the
Web:

Canadian E-Business Opportunities Roundtable
http://www.e-com.ic.gc.ca/eteam/
The e-Team Canada Web site contains information on the Canadian E-Business
Opportunities Roundtable, including the report, "Fast Forward: Accelerating
Canada's Leadership in the Internet Economy."

as well as the related site:

Electronic Commerce In Canada
http://www.e-com.ic.gc.ca/english/index.html
This Web site outlines both public and private sector initiatives which make
Canada a world leader in the adoption and use of electronic commerce and
e-business.

Dr. Michael Strangelove
www.strangelove.com

On behalf of: