[WEB4LIB] netLibrary implementation.

Dan Marmion dmarmion at nd.edu
Fri Oct 20 10:37:58 EDT 2000

Bill,

To answer one of your questions, several libraries are indeed loading netLibrary
records into their OPACs.  I know that Cornell has done so, and several
libraries in Indiana, including Notre Dame, will be doing that as well.
Undoubtedly there are others.

Dan Marmion

Daniel Keith Marmion           email: dmarmion at nd.edu
Associate Director for Information Systems and Access
University of Notre Dame Libraries  http://lib.nd.edu
221 Hesburgh Library, Notre Dame, Indiana  46556-5629
voice: (219) 631-3811             fax: (219) 631-6772
Editor: _Information Technology and Libraries_ (LITA)

           "It's all about access"