webbased helpdesktools?

Henk Matthezing henkm at python.kb.nl
Thu Oct 19 06:39:35 EDT 2000

Dear web4libbers,

Our library is thinking of a new online helpdesk system, based on
webtechnology.

I've been asked to make a comparative investigation what
products/solutions are available at this moment.

Tomorrow I'll attend a seminar by Network Associates on
Support Magic Total Service Desk. Does any of you have any experience with
this product? Or does your organisation use alternative webbased helpdesk
products, and which one?

TIA for your info.

PS.
If you think of another list where my questions might be answered, I'd be
obliged if you'd forward the message.

Vriendelijke groet/Kind regards	      o 		  /\    _/
Henk Matthezing			   _=\--_     /    _/
Webmanager Koninklijke Bibliotheek & NL-menu websites
Koninklijke Bibliotheek/National Library of the Netherlands
P.O.B. 90407	                      Phone:  +31 70 3140260
2509 LK Den Haag		      Fax:    +31 70 3140501
E-mail: henkm at python.kb.nl     or     henk.matthezing at kb.nl
KB: http://www.kb.nl/                 NL-menu: http://www.nl-menu.nl/