[WEB4LIB] PowerPoint 2000 and Saving to the Web

Julie James JJames at lva.lib.va.us
Wed Oct 18 12:00:26 EDT 2000

According to the Knowledge Base
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q237/4/02.ASP

"There is no way to disable the frame pages layout for a Microsoft
PowerPoint 2000 Web presentation, as you can in Microsoft PowerPoint 7.0 for
Windows 95, or Microsoft PowerPoint 97. The layout makes use of frames with
the same elements; outline, navigation controls, and slides always appear in
the same location."

They give three workarounds, none of which are as handy as earlier versions
:(
See the link for details.

HTH-
Julie