Libdex...a new library index

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Mon Oct 16 16:54:19 EDT 2000

For your collective information, my new library index, Libdex, is
available for browsing/searching.

Like most Internet directories, it will never be fully complete, since
information changes daily....so additions/corrections are most welcome.

Anyway, it's at:   http://www.libdex.com

Libdex lists library home pages, web-OPACs, Friends of Libraries pages,
and library e-commerce affiliate links. More fields will be added shortly.
It takes the place of some of my other directories, and is
advertiser-supported.

I am also working on the cosmetic side of Libdex. It certainly needs work
in that area...