WebPages with good mouseovers - two examples

Masters, Gary E GEM at CDRH.FDA.GOV
Mon Oct 16 08:53:53 EDT 2000

I have thought that the National Institute of Health page:

http://nihlibrary.nih.gov/

is especially nice. I am using something very like it for my intranet
revision page.

 Many newer mouseover pages are more sophisticated and you hardly know that
they are mouseover effects - perhaps it is only a feature that changes.

Another innovative (and IMO) good one is:

http://library.law.wisc.edu/

Which was discussed here in June.

regards,

Gary Masters