[WEB4LIB] Re: browser back button

Tami-Jo M. Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Thu Oct 12 10:02:33 EDT 2000

Thanks to those of you who responded to this.  I wanted to make it clear, the reason why I asked this.  Our new college home page has this obnoxious feature and I mentioned it to the person from development in charge.  The college hired a design firm for our new college web site and I wanted to double check that it was indeed something in the code or creation of the page.  Incidentally, I am also the person who brought up the "splash" page concept a few weeks back and our development staff was not willing to create a custom template for the library to use on all of our pages so, we will have to use this "splash page" concept.  I find it very sad but will try to make the best of it to advertise our news and events and a big link to enter the library website.  I can only ponder what other major changes in the near future will be forced upon us!