[WEB4LIB] Re: Off topic - MS Outlook 97 AND Windows ME

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at TCCD.NET
Tue Oct 10 11:23:11 EDT 2000

Why does the phrase
"If it ain't broke - don't fix it." come to mind.

Why are we so easy to convince that we need to dump a functional, stable
operating system (or at least one whose bugs and quirks we have learned to
deal with) every couple of years and move to a totally different one with a
whole new set of bugs and problems?

Yes - when the software you need to run demands the new OS or when required
to make the switch by instutional politics  -- but otherwise????

Paul H. Gray,Manager - Library LAN & CLC
TCC Northeast Campus Library
Hurst, TX 76054
817-515-6623