ColdFusion (was Windows2000 and Me (IE and Netscape conflict))

Stephen Westman westman.2 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 5 07:35:10 EDT 2000

There is a free version of ColdFusion available for the NT platform on the
Allaire site.  It is based on version 4.0 with a number of features taken
out.  I have tried it and it works quite well.  The URL is:

         http://www.allaire.com/products/coldfusion/CFexpress/

At 09:17 PM 10/04/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>It seems to be okay now. Maybe I hadn't rebooted after installing. There was
>so much to re-install, I lost track.
>Um, does anyone know of a discounted version of Cold Fusion? I loaded it as
>part of a job over the summer and lost it in the crash.

Stephen R. Westman
Digital Resources Systems Administrator
Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Avenue Mall