[WEB4LIB] undeletable folder called 'timesink'

Dobbs, Aaron DobbsA at apsu.edu
Wed Oct 4 14:10:48 EDT 2000

In Windows Explorer (NOT Internet Explorer) right click the folder, click
properties, uncheck the "archived", "read-only", and any other boxes, click
OK, right-click the folder  again and delete.
This can also be done from the command line (C:\ prompt) but I have
forgotten enough about DOS (denial, most likely) to remember how to change
the attributes of a given folder.
the command probably goes something like this:

attrib -R -A -S -H C:\<path-to-folder>\timesink /D
Type "attrib /?"   sans quotes at the command prompt if the above doesn't
work.

Aaron Dobbs
Information Services Librarian
dobbsa at apsu.edu