[WEB4LIB] Web Position Gold

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Oct 3 23:14:46 EDT 2000

Jcc> Any comments, good or bad, about Web Postion Gold?  Does it work as
Jcc> advertized?   Thanks.

I have no comments on that package specifically, but in general any
software that promises to submit to all websites, raise your position
in rankings, etc, is a bill of goods with no value.  Save your money.

Of course my REAL comment is on the incredible sig that is EIGHT times
longer than the message itself.  I DO understand why there may be some
times that a law firm may want or need such a nonsensical bunch of
legal crap, however I don't see ANY reason why it can't and shouldn't
be turned off when it is irrelevant.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA