FW: Gates pc's and CybraryN network installation

Sandra Sanchez ssanchez at akspl.org
Tue Oct 3 18:43:29 EDT 2000

I want to thank everyone who responed to my request for assistance with
setting up CybraryN on a Gates workstation. I especially want to thank Jerry
Jolley from the Tulsa Library System.

Here was the problem:

1. On the server, you must first create an ALL user (assuming you are
storing your remote file there)

2. On the workstation, you must always use the full path name:
\\webserver\cybraryn\ip.txt within the CybraryN setup menu.

If anyone is interested in more detailed instructions, you may contact me
directly.  I will also be sending instructions to Gates and CybraryN
technical support.

Sandra Sanchez
A.K. Smiley Public Library
Redlands, California