Question Re: [WEB4LIB] Re: Filter Stories

Jennifer Heise jahb at lehigh.edu
Fri Oct 13 16:37:41 EDT 2000

Not to inflame any controversy, but have there been any filtering
software efforts marketed toward the left? That is, software that could
be configured to limit access to certain types of Christian or far-right
material, or to notify parents when such material is being viewed?
I don't want to get into discussions of the practicality or ethics of
such filtering, I'm just wondering if anyone has software that does/can
filter it?
--
/   Jennifer Heise, Helpdesk/Librarian, Lehigh Univ. Information
Resources
  / Phone (610) 758-3072          Email: jahb at lehigh.edu

"Comment is free, but facts are on expenses." -- Tom Stoppard